Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Had A Dream.......

It might have been my sound sleep thanks to my new pillows but last night I had a beautiful dream........

I dreamt I woke up in Italy......

I stayed in a luxurious Villa on a hill, overlooking the Italian countryside.......

I had on a white eyelet dress like this one from Anthropologie........

Tory Burch lace up espadrilles.......






I had a Pucci scarf wrapped on my head a la Audrey Hepburn, to add a little flair of glamour and drama......

And big Chanel sunglasses a la Jackie O.......

I ran down a country hill (very gracefull, I might add!)........

And followed a carnival parade.......

To a gorgeous alfresco picnic, with beautiful views.......

I was served the freshest ingrediants from the region.....

Lots of homemade pastas.........

Beautifully divine and decadent desserts (I ate and ate and didn't gain a pound!!).....

And of course, lots of Vino.......

Back at the Villa, I took a long, luxurious bath, with a great view and a gentle breeze.........

Watched the breathtaking Italian sunset.........

Slept in a cozy overstuffed bed with lots of fluffy new pillows!!!!

It was a glorious dream!! I am going to take these happy thoughts with me all day today!! I wish you sweet dreams tonight that fill your day with happy thoughts and luxurious memories!!!
Better yet, I hope all our dreams come true!!











1 comment:

  1. I love your dream! That al fresco dining room and bedroom are lovely...

    ReplyDelete