Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Few Things On My Radar.......

Below is a list of a few things that I am using a lot lately. Thought I'd share!




Tee shirt dresses. They are one of the most versatile style of dress. You can throw one on with a pair of classic style thong sandals, hoop earrings, big sunglasses and a cool bag and look chic and casual for errands. Use them as a beach cover up. Add a funky belt and platforms for drinks. A long sweater and riding boots take you into fall.... the possibilities are endless!! They are easy to find, almost every manufacturer carries some version. A good wardrobe staple!!

Swarovski Crystal has a lot of cool and chunky cocktail rings. I love them!! They come in a variety of shapes and colors. They add a bit of fun sparkle to evening attire.


I use Burt's Bees lip shimmers a lot. They come in a variety of colors. They are very inexpensive, are widely available and leave a nice shine and minty taste on your lips!!

I have been carting out the small bowls a lot lately. They are great to have on hand for entertaining. I put dips in them for individual servings, no double dipping!! Put nuts or snacks in them that people can pick up and move around with. Single scoops of ice cream.... You get the picture!!

T.J. Maxx re usable shopping bags!! They are 99 cents each, come in cool patterns and are great for taking to the pool or beach; they hold a lot of towels and are wipeable if they get water or sand in them. I also use them for carrying samples to client's.

I love One Minute Manicure!! It has a scrubbing salt and nice oils. You rub all over your hands and rinse, it leaves them soft and smooth. It is especially great in the winter!! I like the original mint, but it comes in a variety of scents. It is available on line and in most salons.

L'Occitane is a long time favorite of mine!! I love their soaps and lotions, but have been burning the candles a lot lately. My favorite scents are clementine and verbena. They are in a handy tin and easily portable. I think they make great gifts too. A beautiful scented candle, a glass of wine and a great design book is a little luxury to me!!
What are some things that you find yourself using over and over? Sharing things you like is a fun luxury!!




2 comments:

  1. L'Occitane's Creme Mains Dry Skin Hand Cream is an essential luxury of mine!
    For baths, which I rarely make time for, I use the Sapone a base di Latte from Officina Profumo of Santa Maria Novella. Such a pleasant and relaxing soap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will provide you with a personalized gift list, where you can buy DIY gifts for your wife, husband, friends and children; of course, if your house needs decoration, we also sell many pillows. We have many pillow and sofa styles for you to choose from. You can click on the link below。
    pillow covers geometric
    solid throw pillow covers
    vintage cushion covers
    burlap pillow case
    baby burlap wreath

    ReplyDelete