Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Newest Simple Luxury........



Lynda Reeves kitchen is my dream kitchen!!






One of my favorite design publications is Canadian House and Home. I discovered it here, in the states, by watching their design show, that was on at obscure times on HGTV. I loved the show, they had tours of very chic homes and tips for recreating some of the ideas found in them. I would DVR it and then, like magic, it disappeared!! I couldn't find it on tv anywhere. I did discover that Barnes and Noble sold the magazine, which I find fresh and interesting. They present different styles and points of veiw on design, but keeping with a clean, sophisticated and friendly approach.
I did discover that their website had videos of the show, but alas, I couldn't watch it here in the states, said our browsers weren't compatible or some such technical talk. Fast forward to this week, I found that now I can watch the episodes online!! At www.houseandhome.com, under online tv, they have the episodes to view and they can be watched in the states!! They are about 13 mins long and are very well done and interesting. I have only watched a few, but am anxious for more.
It is now my new simple luxury. Before my daughter wakes up, a rich cup of coffee and a few episodes starts my day off right!! Nothing is better to me then a good cup of coffee and well done design. Check it out, I'm sure you'll enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment