Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Virtual Escape!!!

Today is not going as I planned..... so I am going to take a virtual trip for the day!! I love museums and London is full of them. I would need months to tour all of them, which I would love to do!! I love any kind of museum!! I love old houses, seeing how people used to live, I love art, architecture, design, old tools, furniture...., basically put together a museum of well appointed items and I'll come!!

First, what to wear?


I will be carrying this Lanvin clutch...


I will be wearing this Alexander McQueen dress, the color would be divine on me........

I will be wearing these Loubitans; I think the color would be perfect with the dress!! Impractical for walking around London, you say? Hey it's my fantasy, plus my virtual tour comes with my own virtual driver.

I will visit Freud's house, I need a few minutes on that couch .....

The Design Museum........

Darwin's House, see where he figured it all out.....

The Danson House.......

Gaze up in awe at the Chihuly hanging in the Rotunda of the Victoria and Albert......

The Fashion and Textile Museum.......

The Tate Modern, love the repurposed architecture.....

When I have taken it all in I will dine in the private dining room of The River Cafe with some fabulous guests.......

I will retire to my sophisticated suite at The Berkeley with a fine cocktail. I will take advantage of their spa treatments before I virtually fly off in the morning!!
A virtual escape in the middle of a rough day, how luxurious!!! Where would you virtually escape to? What would you do? I have more virtual escapes saved for a later date!!
Comments are appreciated!! I love reading them!!










2 comments:

  1. Mary,

    My imagination and creativity are lacking today. Perhaps I could virtually pay you, who even in the midst of a bad day remains creative and sophisticated, to create a virtual escape for me.
    I would like you to create something around the shoes I emailed you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just outlined the perfect day and the perfect outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete